Educational center OLS provides services of arrangement of courses, seminars, trainings on the state and foreign languages.
IN-CENTER – TRAINING IN OLS EDUCATIONAL CENTERS
In-center solution provides complete immersion in language environment. Personnel, oriented on student needs, will provide comprehensive support to your employees by personal interaction in our centers. This is very flexible program – your employees attend classes in our center, and perform additional tasks online from own office or home. Our class schedule allows attending lessons notwithstanding busy work day, which eliminates any obstacles in the way of learning. Your employees may attend any additional language courses, such as English Club.
IN-COMPANY – TRAINING IN PREMISES OF YOUR COMPANY
In-company solution allow transferring of courses from our centers to your office. Classes will be provided as per your internal schedule. Multimedia online lessons are provided at any time. Our high qualified teachers will come to your office at any time convenient. Your employees do not have to go outside to learn new languages.
INDIVIDUAL – INDIVIDUAL CLASSES VIP
Busy management personal needs special schedule and individual approach. In addition to main solutions, OLS offers individual classes with high qualified teachers. Each employee can effectively learn any language in combination with his/her important business duties.
OLS arranges corporate training of employees in all regions of Kazakhstan:
- with attendance of teacher to your office;
- remotely by video conference system.
- Educational center OLS has many years of successful experience of arrangement of corporate training for language learning.
- Educational center OLS is service provider for many leading companies in various market sectors.
- Educational center OLS involves the best specialists for development and updating of educational programs and arrangement of courses.
We offer various approaches to our clients:
- Arrangement of short-term corporate training programs:
development and arrangement of intensive trainings and seminars for development of certain skills or acquirement of certain knowledge;
- Arrangement of module corporate training programs:
formation and arrangement of long-term corporate training programs.
Types of programs:
1. General course – this program is recommended for beginning and continuing levels of learning;
2. Spoken English course;
3. Business-course – this program provides development of all communicative skills in business relations (economics, politics, engineering, natural resources, marketing, trade);
4. Kaztest preparation – Teaching and assessment of level of command of Kazakh language are oriented on determination of level of spoken, written skills, use of language in formal and informal communications, for expression of thoughts and in written communication.
5. Documentation management seminars – program is oriented on review of problematic aspects of business correspondence and document flow in the state language.
6. Course “Speech culture for public officials” in Kazakh language.
7. Individual course for managers.
Stage training process:
1. Preliminary analysis of current demands of company in training, determination of tasks for achievement of goals and aims of a client;
2. Testing (initial, intermediate, final) for level assessment and assignment to groups;
3. Development of corporate training program for the most complete satisfaction of client requirements on the basis of analysis performed;
4. Adaptation of corporate training programs for industry specifics;
5. Training on-site or remotely – for obtainment of new packages of knowledge and skills;
6. Flexible approach to selection of place, periods and time of corporate training classes with consideration of client’s preferences;
7. Analysis of feedback of attendees and preparation of report on provided corporate training.
Seminar “Specifics of documentation management in the state language”
Spelling and orthoepic, grammatical and stylistic features of the Kazakh language in conducting business correspondence and in translation of texts from Russian into Kazakh are discussed at the seminar.
Duration – 12 academic hours.
The seminar may be arranged in all cities and regions of Kazakhstan.
Certificates are issued upon completion of the seminar.